Sales Closer – No Cold Calling – Inbound Calls
Are you an experienced Sales Closer with Call Center experience?
Then look no further! We have the job you’ve been searching for!
This in-bound sales position introduces you to the caller as a “Supervisor”. Your closing skills walks them through the magazine package sales process & helps you achieve all your goals – Financial & Personal!
We’re hiring a few competitive, well spoken, goal-oriented sales closers to work at our “State of the Art” call center in Largo, Florida. Or, if you prefer, join our Home Agent team! Same pay and benefits, you just have the ability to work from home, avoiding all that rush hour traffic! (Must reside in either Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Alabama)
Do these characteristics sound like you?
- Well spoken, organized, self-motivated, ambitious, and likes to make money
- Consistently ranks in the top tier at previous sales jobs
- Is able to navigate multiple computer tabs/screens
- Is competitive and thrives in a sales environment
- Dependable, takes job and making money seriously
At TDMG, top performers can earn over $22 an hour and do it with no cold calling. We generate all the leads for you! Come work for us where your sales skills can be richly rewarded!
What Sets Us Apart from Other Companies
- NO cold calling
- Paid weekly
- All in-bound sales leads are provided to you – No Prospecting!
- Paid training
- Technology that makes your sales process easy and profitable
- Fun, dynamic team environment
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Health care, vision, dental insurance, PTO & paid holidays after 60 days
- 401K available after 6 months
- Casual Florida dress code – wear jeans & flip flops daily if you wish!
What do we expect?
- Goal driven – Money motivated sales people are most successful
- Attendance – If you’re scheduled, then you need to be here
- Scripted Environment – Have the ability to follow a script, but make it your own
- Competitive Spirit – Desire to succeed and be the best you can be
- Team Player – adapt to our sales process to guarantee your success
And – if you want to work from home, you’ll need:
- High speed internet
- Compatible computer or laptop wired into modem/router
- Your home must mirror a quiet professional office environment with no distractions
- USB Headset
Isn’t time for you to make the switch? Submit your resume and complete your application online at http://tdmg.prismhr-hire.com
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time